Aldermaston Craft Group
A new craft group has been launched at the Aldermaston Parish hall.
Why not come along and try out some new crafts and meet new friends. Tea, coffee and cake provided.
So far we have practised, fabric flowers, decoupage, Christmas decoration, painting, crochet, knitting & making Christmas wreaths.
We have exciting plans for 2019, including Willow weaving, Encaustic painting (using wax), stencilling, card making etc.
2019 Dates (Wednesdays unless specified otherwise)
- January 23rd Upcycling
- February 28th (Thursday) Origami, flowers & butterflies
- March, 27th Card making
- April 24th Beading – Peyote stitch & bead angels
- May 22nd What to make with a fat quarter – machine sew, hand sewing or gluing
- June 26th Stencilling & glass painting
- July 24th Flower arranging (using a supermarket bunch plus flowers and foliage from your gardens), and other items
- August 14th Braiding & knitting
- September 25th Willow weaving
- October 30th Encaustic painting (using wax)
- November 27th Candle making (no heat kits) & air dry clay modelling with moulds
- December TBA Moss Christmas Wreath
All meetings start at 7.30pm and are held in the main hall unless advised otherwise
To find out more contact: