Aldermaston Parish hall is now closed from Thursday 5th November to Wednesday 2nd December,
except for the purposes outlined below.
1. Pre-schools, education (e.g. primary school use, home schooling, forest schools) and childcare (e.g. before and after school clubs)
2. Work purposes, where people cannot work from home (this would include the hall being hired to provide a socially distanced workplace).
3. Food and essential retail e.g. Community shop, indoor market selling food, post office.
4. Essential voluntary and public services such as food banks, blood donations, medical services.
5. Takeaway food and drink services
6. Organised support groups providing mutual aid or therapy or other forms of support may continue with up to 15 participants e.g. victims of crime, new parents and guardians, people with long term illnesses, bereavement support and people in drug and alcohol recovery.
In this modern age it is necessary to support the running of a public building with a set of policies, procedures, terms and conditions that help ensure the safety of all hall users. Aldermaston Parish Hall is no different and the Parish Hall Management Committee have produced a new set of these documents effective from 1st March 2013.
|COVID-19 Terms and Conditions||Special Conditions of Hire during COVID-19 lockdown restrictions|
|COVID-19 Risk Assessment||Risk Assessment carried out by the Hall management prior to re-opening after lockdown (Sept'20)|
|Booking form to be used for most hirers of the hall. The exception being affiliated groups who should use the Affiliated Group booking form - see below.|
|These Standard Conditions of Use apply to all hirers of the hall.|
|Frequently Asked Questions||Please read as you can get many of your questions answered in this document|
Special Event Guidelines
|Please read these guidelines from our insurers if you plan bring equipment into the hall for your event|
|Affiliate/Regular Group Multiple Booking Form||This booking form is for groups who use the hall regularly|
|Hall Hire Rates (September 2020)||Rates for hiring room and whole hall from 1st September 2020|
|Data Protection Policy and Procedures|
|I accept cookies from this site |